Amazon 11th December Quiz Answers
Jump to Headings
Amazon 11th December Quiz Answers – Chance To Win LG W30 Pro
Amazon Quiz Answers , Amazon Daily Quiz Answers , Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers , Amazon Today Quiz Answers , Amazon Quiz Answers Today , Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers – Amazon Quiz Answer Win LG W30 Pro, If You Interested To Winning Free Prizes Just Giving Some Simple Amazon Questions Answer & You Have Littlest Bit General Knowledge Then Must You Have To Participate On Amazon Quiz Time Today.
About Amazon Quiz – Amazon Is Doing Daily Quiz For His Customers Chance to Get free Goodies Everyday by Playing Amazon Quiz And New Winner Prize,
They Will Ask 5 Different Questions And There will Be 4 Option Below Of Questions
1 Option Will Be Right You have to Choose Right Answer In All 5 Questions To Successfully Participate In This Amazon Quiz,
If you choose Any incorrect Answer You’ll Be Disqualify from The Today Quiz And you may take part And next day once more you may participate, right here. I’ll offer every day Quiz answer that will help you just See The answers From right here And choose That Answer In Amazon quiz and you’ll be Eligible to win Prizes.
How to play Amazon Daily Quiz Contest?
1. This Is Amazon App Only Contest, So You have to Download The App First From Google Play Store Or from Here – Download
2. Now Just Open The Amazon App and Sign Up / Login into Your Amazon Account
3. Tap On 3 Lines From Top Left Corner & You’ll See “QuizTime Daily 8PM – 12PM” Tap On That and You’ll See All Today Quizzes
4. Click On The First Quiz Banner & Quiz Will Start After Clicking “Start” Button
5. Now There Will Be 5 Questions Everyday in This Amazon Daily Quiz Time , You have to Give Right Answers To All Of this Questions.
6. After Giving Right Answers You Will Be Selected For Lucky Draw Of This Amazon Quiz Time Quiz Winners.
7. Lucky User Will Be Announce On End Of Month
Today’s Amazon Quiz Details :
- Today’s Quiz – Amazon LG W30 Pro Quiz
- Today’s Prize – Win LG W30 Pro
- Time – 8 AM Quiz Date – 11th December 2019
- Number Of Winners – 1
- Winners List Will Declare On – 30th January 2020
Amazon 11th December Quiz Answers, Chance To Win LG W30 Pro
Join Our Telegram Channel To Get All Free PayTM cash Tricks , Loots , Amazon Deals Instantly –Join Now
Question 1 :- The Yucca Brevifolia grows from Southern California to Utah in USA. What is the common name of this tree, familiar to music fans? (Hint : U2’s upcoming concert in Mumbai and one of their albums is named after this tree)
Ans- Joshua Tree
Question 2 :- Whose record did Virat Kohli break for most Test victories as captain outside India in August 2019?
Ans- Saurav Ganguli
Question 3 :- Aarey forest is located in which city of India?
Question 4 :- What animal is ‘Bing Dwen Dwen’, the official mascot for the 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics?
Anns- Giant Panda
Question 5 :- His real name is Óscar Gutiérrez. He is a WWE super-star who always wears a mask. His famous finishing move is the 619 (Fun fact: He named it 619 based on the area code of his hometown in California). He celebrates his birthday today. Who are we talking about?
Ans- Rey Mysterio
Success ! You Have Just Successfully Completed The Amazon 11th December Quiz & You Will Be Eligible to Win LG W30 Pro
More Details Of Amazon 11th December Quiz Contest :
This Contest will commence on 11th December 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Prize (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).