Amazon 1st December Quiz Answers
Jump to Headings
Amazon 1st December Quiz Answers – Win Nokia 6.2 Smartphone
Amazon Quiz Answers , Amazon Daily Quiz Answers , Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers , Amazon Today Quiz Answers , Amazon Quiz Answers Today , Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers – Amazon Quiz Answer Win Nokia 6.2 Smartphone, If You Interested To Winning Free Prizes Just Giving Some Simple Amazon Questions Answer & You Have Littlest Bit General Knowledge Then Must You Have To Participate On Amazon Quiz Time Today.
About Amazon Quiz – Amazon Is Doing Daily Quiz For His Customers Chance to Get free Goodies Everyday by Playing Amazon Quiz And New Winner Prize,
They Will Ask 5 Different Questions And There will Be 4 Option Below Of Questions
1 Option Will Be Right You have to Choose Right Answer In All 5 Questions To Successfully Participate In This Amazon Quiz,
If you choose Any incorrect Answer You’ll Be Disqualify from The Today Quiz And you may take part And next day once more you may participate, right here. I’ll offer every day Quiz answer that will help you just See The answers From right here And choose That Answer In Amazon quiz and you’ll be Eligible to win Prizes.
How to play Amazon Daily Quiz Contest?
1. This Is Amazon App Only Contest, So You have to Download The App First From Google Play Store Or from Here – Download
2. Now Just Open The Amazon App and Sign Up / Login into Your Amazon Account
3. Tap On 3 Lines From Top Left Corner & You’ll See “QuizTime Daily 8PM – 12PM” Tap On That and You’ll See All Today Quizzes
4. Click On The First Quiz Banner & Quiz Will Start After Clicking “Start” Button
5. Now There Will Be 5 Questions Everyday in This Amazon Daily Quiz Time , You have to Give Right Answers To All Of this Questions.
6. After Giving Right Answers You Will Be Selected For Lucky Draw Of This Amazon Quiz Time Quiz Winners.
7. Lucky User Will Be Announce On End Of Month
Today’s Amazon Quiz Details :
- Today’s Quiz – Amazon Nokia 6.2 Quiz
- Today’s Prize – Free Nokia 6.2 Smartphone
- Time – 8 AM Quiz Date – 1st December 2019
- Number Of Winners – 1
- Winners List Will Declare On – 31st December 2019
Amazon 1st December Quiz Answers , Chance To Win Nokia 6.2
Join Our Telegram Channel To Get All Free PayTM cash Tricks , Loots , Amazon Deals Instantly –Join Now
Question 1 : Whose latest book ‘The Anarchy’ recounts the remarkable history of the East India Company from its founding in 1599 to 1803?
Answer is : William Dalrymple
Question 2 : November 5 is the birthday of which well known cricketer, who now has a stand at Arun Jaitley Stadium named after him?
Answer is : Virat Kohli
Question 3 : More than 70% of this country lies in Asia. Most of its population, its capital, and its largest city are in Europe. Which country is this?
Answer is : Russia
Question 4 : The famous Rann Utsav taking place from 28th October to 23rd February happens in which Indian state?
Answer is : Gujarat
Question 5 : Which 2019 Disney release is set in the fictional town of Arendelle?
Answer is : Frozen 2
Success ! You Have Just Successfully Completed The Amazon 1st December Quiz & You Will Be Eligible to Win Fossil Leather Bag
More Details Of Amazon 1st December Quiz Contest :
This Contest will commence on 1st December 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Prize (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).